[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Lynn" <mark at bc dash computing dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Can Monowall do this VPN?
 Date:  Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:14:15 -0500
We have Monowall setup on some old PC hardware that serves as our
router/firewall. Works great, but we would like to add a VPN connection
to another office (where we have no control over settings). The other
office has given us a public IP address, username and password that
allows us to VPN from any Windows PC within our office, but only one PC
can be connected at a time. What we would like to do is move this
connection to the Monowall router so that the VPN would be always on and
available to the whole office. Is this possible?

Mark Lynn

BC Computing, Inc.

mark at bc dash computing dot com