[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  wireless router connected to op1
 Date:  Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:17:55 -0700
I have a newb question. I have done much homework but still have anxiety on
setting this up as of yet.
I have a wireless router that is being used only as an AP. DHCP/Routing are
disabled. I have a xover cable connected into one of the switch port on the
wifi router to the opt1 port.

My question is this; What needs to be configured to allow WAN access from
wireless clients connecting to this access point? I will be configuring DHCP
on lan and opt1 ports.