[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Host in DMZ cannot use service at LAN.
 Date:  Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:55:49 -0500
On 11/28/06, NHEM Vichika <nhemvichika dot rsa at gmail dot com> wrote:

> I know the advantages of DMZ  which give services to world. My reason is
> that I would like to test some services that given from LAN to DMZ (stated
> in m0n0wall manual, like DNS or http, others services). Is it possible?

I haven't really followed this thread, but if what you're after is
accessing DMZ/OPT interface hosts from the LAN interface, if you have
the default rule in place allowing everything out from the LAN
interface, you'll be able to do this.  Your problem is most likely you
haven't setup appropriate split DNS.  See this:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-lannat.html

-Chris