[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal
 Date:  Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:57:04 -0000
I am using MAC address RADIUS authentication for captive portal and I
keep getting the following in the logs.

Nov 21 11:22:38 /kernel: arp: 172.16.3.175 moved from 00:12:f0:ca:d0:71
to 00:12:17:a9:9c:80 on sis0

00:12:17:a9:9c:80 Doesn't exist in the radius server.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Many Thanks

- Lloyd

Disclaimer - November 21, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.