[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikoz dot com>
 Subject:  =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Anyone_to_represent_m0n0wall_in_Soissons,_Fran?= =?ISO-8859-15?Q?ce_*tomorrow*=3F_(1000_=A4)?=
 Date:  Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:29:39 +0100
Hi all,

as I only discovered two weeks ago, m0n0wall was somehow proposed (I
wonder who did that? - because I didn't) and selected for the

security category, along with two other (French) projects.

Due to problems with e-mails from me to the project's representatives
(they say that they never received my messages, even though their
mail server accepted them), this now comes at a very late time...

Fact is: we'd need someone to represent m0n0wall in Soissons, France
*tomorrow* and on Friday. Travel from Paris CDG and accommodation is
being paid by Cetril.

If you live reasonably close and, by some kind of miracle, don't have
anything going the next two days and would like to do this for the
m0n0wall project, please contact me ASAP.

nobody's there, the m0n0wall project will not get anything.

Regards,

Manuel