[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  davidg at yowl dot org
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  davidg at yowl dot org
 Subject:  Patching zoneinfo for new daylight savings time
 Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:15:48 +0800 (WST)
Hi,

Apologies if this is not the right place to send this request...

Here in Western Australia, the state government has just enacted Daylight
Savings time. This was decided about a week ago, will come into effect on
Sunday 3rd Dec, and local organisations are busy patching IT systems in
time for the change. (Future changes will be synchronised with the rest of
Oz)

So a couple of questions:-

1) Can someone advise me on the easiest way to patch an existing m0n0
installation to deal with the new Daylight Savings time. (I realise that I
can manually configure it to a different zone, but patching the zoneinfo
files would be so much more elegant if it's possible)

2) How would I go about requesting the development group to roll the
necessary zone updates into future releases.

Cheers,
David.