[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Radreply message for CP
 Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:36:32 -0500
Yea I still have the glasses in my drawer, and I did upload my page there,
and added the $PORTAL_MESSAGE$ as html, and got nothing, well I'm re testing
it w/ with some changes in radius, but if radius doesn't send reply message,
I would get nothing shown, so I have to create default radius reply messages
for invalid password, which im not sure if that is possible by default.