[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie" <amaury at linuxfr dot org>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_[m0n0wall]_Anyone_to_represent_m0n0wal?= =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?l_in_Soissons,_France_*tomorrow*=3F_(1000_=80)?=
 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:26:07 +0100
Hi Manuel

> as I only discovered two weeks ago, m0n0wall was somehow proposed (I
> wonder who did that? - because I didn't)

I am guilty as hell.
If I remember correctly I sent you an email after the registration.
I can't find it though, so maybe I'm hallucinating again :-) If I did
not sorry about that.
Anyway you must have received some sort of confirmation email
following the registration as I used your email address.
That would be around march, April 2006.

out of 3 non french projects) and as I am involved in some obscure
french speaking free software website I thought that m0n0wall kicks
ass and would blow away any competition.
Besides, it will make some news on the frontpage of the m0n0wall
website which is quite empty these days! :-)

Anyway, if you don't want the prize, just send it to me :-)

Cheers,
Amaury