[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "Mono Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] doc.m0n0.ch gone or just not responding?
 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:58:23 -0500
On 12/1/06, Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com> wrote:
> I'm trying to access the developers handbook but it appears doc.m0n0.ch
> is currently down. Anyone have a copy or know why its unavailable?

The data center where the server is located was having some serious
power issues earlier today (we're having 40+ MPH winds today, and it's
been wreaking havoc on power in some areas).  We're in the low rent
(well, ok, no rent in our case) section of the data center, which
doesn't have generator power, and I guess it finally went out long
enough to outlast our UPS.

It's been back up for ~30 minutes now.

-Chris