[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  doc.m0n0.ch
 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:12:54 -0500
Follow up from earlier.  I actually just found out that we came back
up earlier because they got us on a generator.  The entire facility
has been without power for the last 12 hours.  But then shortly after
they got us running again, the water pump in the generator went out...
 What luck.  :/

So we're back down again, but should be back up within a few hours,
whenever either the generator gets fixed or the line power comes back
on.

Thanks for your patience,

-Chris