[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How do I update DynDns?
 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:19:26 -0700
You would be what I call an expert. So why is it through 7 hours of
reviewing the mailist and various searches there is no easy answer on
getting pasv ftp to work correctly with m0nowall?
I feel like a complete idiot. I have been working on IT equipment for over a
decade and I am stumped on why the ftp server doesn't list. It appears to
connect but eventually the ftp software says the server isn't responding so
disconnects. Its not really hard to set up port 21 and ports 50000-50100 to
pass through to my ftp server, but it sure is hard to figure out why it
doesn't respond!