[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Jonathan De Graeve'" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Radreply message for CP
 Date:  Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:17:18 -0500
Since I didn't get Reply-Message to work, I decided to look into the source
code, I found that if the authentication didn't work out this line would

Considering the fact that its onlt shows the content of the HTML file, where
does the RADISU Reply-Message gets assigned to the variable that suppose to
show the error, also which line reads the radius attributes?