[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Inbound NAT WAN or OPT1 when bridged together?
 Date:  Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:29:26 -0700
Guys I have bridged my opt1 with wan. When enabling filtered bridge option
(which I should) do I use the tab for WAN or OPT1 concerning INBOUND NAT?
Which firewall tab WAN OR OPT1? Being as the interface is bridged then it
acts as one with WAN correct? I have never bridged a interface or configured
it. I appologize for my naivety. I am learning quickly what NOT to do
though.

I just want to make sure that the bridged interface is isolated from my
193.169.1.0/24 segment and it is also using all firewall rules. Just don't
know which one WAN or OPT1.

Thanks