[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kulvir Bhogal <bickybhogal at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Web Images in Cuztomized Portal Page
 Date:  Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:48:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi, I am trying to use the Captive Portal feature and created a customized Portal Page.  The problem
is that
I cannot reference images from an external site.  My web site provider that I host my image from
does not seem to
allow me to access my image using an IP address.  Rather, I must use the domain name.  However, in
the Allowed IP
addresses tab, I must provide an IP address and cannot provide a domain name.  How can I get around
this?