[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Davide Borgioli" <davide at humnet dot unipi dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  corrupted floppy
 Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:30:40 +0100 (CET)
I have a simple monowall installation (cdrom + floppy). While a was adding
a rule something went wrong with the floppy and now I can't access the
config.xml file anymore and the GUI display an XML error (of course).
Anyway, monowall is still running correctly, so I suppose that my rules
are still in server's memory, but I can't change them nor reboot the
machine without losing the whole configuration. In addition, the console
keyboard is freezed and not working.
Does anyone know a way to read and save the current configuration from
memory?

Every help will be very appreciated.