[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alexander Schaber <lists at alexanderschaber dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Angus dot Rea at maculosa dot com dot au
 Subject:  Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] ifgraph problem - solution
 Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:53:22 +0100
I guess this is an even better solution than the one I proposed :)

The output images are fine, there is just a notice on the console..
647x349
OK u:0.14 s:0.02 r:0.16
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
647x349
OK u:0.34 s:0.02 r:0.38
647x349
OK u:0.52 s:0.03 r:0.55
647x349
OK u:0.67 s:0.04 r:0.71
647x349
OK u:0.81 s:0.04 r:0.86
and so on ....

Anyway, thanks to Angus!

Greetings
 Alexander

Subject: Re: [m0n0wall] ifgraph problem - workaround
Date: Monday, 4. December 2006 11:55
From: Angus Rea <Angus dot Rea at maculosa dot com dot au>
To: Alexander Schaber <lists at alexanderschaber dot de>
Cc: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Alexander,

You need to change the single back slash before the : to a double back
slash on line 740
of makegraph.pl as follows:

change:

   COMMENT:\'Max bits for target $targets->[$targetindex][0]\:
$bwidth_in - $bwidth_out bits/sec \\l\'

to:

  COMMENT:\'Max bits for target $targets->[$targetindex][0]\\:
$bwidth_in - $bwidth_out bits/sec \\l\'

I'm not subscribed to the list so if this doesn't hit the list, would
you mind posting it to the list.

Regards - Angus

PS: ifgraph is the sort of ugly code that gives perl (and rrdtool) a bad
name!  If I had a spare day or
two I would re-write it something readable and maintainable!