[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brent Wilkinson" <brent at air2data dot com>
 To:  "'Kulvir Bhogal'" <bickybhogal at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Web Images in Cuztomized Portal Page
 Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:49:10 -0700
Call you isp up and ask them for the full path to your web pages. It usually
is something like http://1270.0.0.1/webcustomers/~yourwebpages. Otherwise
upload the images to the monowall server. If you are really desperate you
can go in and decompress everything in the monowall images and add them in.
It's not fun though.

Brent Wilkinson
Air2Data Systems Admin
(801)510-7474