[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 To:  "VorsichtFalle" <vorsichtfalle at arcor dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IDE compact flash card
 Date:  Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:56:42 -0500
I purchased a three pack for next to nothing from ebay (they charge you
shipping). Was here in exactly one week.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co
m%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=IDE+Flash+Adapter&category0=

Make sure you think it through in terms of male/female... I ordered
female and it was  a tight fit in one of my PCs... real tight. So might
be worth getting a male and using an IDE cable (you just have to mount
it someplace).

Regards,

Chuck