[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  "Ryan Rodrigue" <Ebay at aarelectronics dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Using a USB Stick
 Date:  Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:04:08 +1000
Hi Ryan,

That's utter rubbish.  Can you refer me to a technical doc that states
what you claim here?  I've been running many USB sticks permanently and
none have issues as you describe.  The fact that you happened to have a
dodgy USB stick doesn't mean that the millions of others out there won't
work as designed.

Not to mention that a sample of "1" is far from representative of the
millions of units out there.  And no mention of the brand either...

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT