[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Rodrigue" <Ebay at aarelectronics dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Using a USB Stick
 Date:  Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:49:23 -0600
Hey.  I was only giving my personal experience.  I had 2 different Kingston
"jump drives"  there websites list them as a 1,000,000 Hours MTBF, but I
couldn't get over a month(720 hours) without failure.  If you wanna use
them, great.  I wont.  I switched to the slightly more expensive Transcend
IDE flash modules and they haven't let me down yet.  If you have used them
and find they work, share that information.  All I did was share my personal
experience in hopes it would help someone else out there.  That's what I
think this list is for, not to badger those who have a different view point
then you.