[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-15?Q?Stefan_Kienh=F6fer?= <Stefan underscore Kienhoefer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  captiv portal and radius
 Date:  Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:44:10 +0100
Hello

I use monowall 1.23b1 with the captiv portal and Multitechs Ras201 Radius and it
works very nice .As i read the 1.23b1can overwrite the user bandwith set in cp via
radius attributes  using ''wispr radius attributes''.My knowledge about radius not the best
but from what i googled the attributes wispr-Bandwithmax-up/down are used for this .
So my qustion is how to use this attributes ?how have thy look to ? can i edit the dictionary
of the Multitech Radius?

Thanks for any help

Stefan