[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Janvrin <chrisjanvrin at sellmytimesharenow dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Will a Soekris vpn1411 card for a net 4801-50 make access to the m0n0 GUI via https faster?
 Date:  Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:31:49 -0500
First off, thanks for looking :)

I've searched the archive and couldn't find a specific answer to my
question, so I figured I'd ask the group. Please forgive me if this
question has already been answered.

My company is currently running m0n0 v1.22 on two Soekris net-4801-50
routers. Each Soekris box has a lan1641 board for a total of seven
ports. My question is, will adding a vpn1411 card make access to the GUI
via https faster? Since the vpn1411 board supports SSL I would think
that it would indeed speed things up-but perhaps I am missing something
obvious?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Chris
Dover, NH USA