[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rhon-Kaniel Bramwell" <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal Redirection
 Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:00:21 -0500
Would it be possible to Pass Captive Portal Attributes from the login screen
via the url using the redirect webpage option?

Eg http://my.server.ip/phpscript.php?user=$auth_user
<http://my.server.ip/phpscript.php?user=$auth_user&redirurl=$redirurl>
&redirurl=$redirurl

What I want to do is to allow user to go to my page as default to do some
additional account checking (not verification). if account checking is
positive it will automatically redirect user to $redirurl, however if
negative it will still allow user access but it will display an account
information page (nag screen) saying that their account is due in X days etc
etc.

Rhon

Anngel.com