[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Glen Page <glen dot page at thet dot net>
 To:  "Klaus Stock" <ks at stock dash consulting dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] deleting a firewall rule?
 Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:54:07 -0500
Klaus,

Thanks.

I would not have noticed the message on the screen that told me that.
m0n0wall looks SO powerful compared to what I have been using.
Now to play so I can implement it while the students are gone for
Christmas break!

On Dec 13, 2006, at 9:51 AM, Klaus Stock wrote:

>>> How do you actually delete a firewall rule?
>> You simply tick the rule on the left and then find the X in the
>> circle
>> icon at the bottom of the list and all ticked rules will be deleted.
>
> Note that you'll need to "Apply Changes" to make the deletions become
> effective. Otherwise, the rule visually disappeared but is still
> active.
>
> - Klaus

Glen Page
Technology Systems Administrator
ThetNet

Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where
people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you
shouldn’t loan them out to strangers.