[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Glen Page <glen dot page at thet dot net>
 To:  "Klaus Stock" <ks at stock dash consulting dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] deleting a firewall rule?
 Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:54:07 -0500
Klaus,

Thanks.

I would not have noticed the message on the screen that told me that.
m0n0wall looks SO powerful compared to what I have been using.
Now to play so I can implement it while the students are gone for
Christmas break!

On Dec 13, 2006, at 9:51 AM, Klaus Stock wrote:

>>> How do you actually delete a firewall rule?
>> You simply tick the rule on the left and then find the X in the
>> circle
>> icon at the bottom of the list and all ticked rules will be deleted.
>
> Note that you'll need to "Apply Changes" to make the deletions become
> effective. Otherwise, the rule visually disappeared but is still
> active.
>
> - Klaus

Glen Page
Technology Systems Administrator
ThetNet

people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you