[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  T Kevin Chamberlain <T dash Kevin dot Chamberlain at usa dot dupont dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  unable to get out
 Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:29:51 -0500
Hi

Please forgive me if this topic has been covered already.   I am having a
problem with a machine connected to my m0n0wall box unable to get outside.
 I can connect to the web GUI.  My setup is as follows:
DSL ----- Netgear router firewall (192.168.0.1 dhcp on)--------- switch
hub -------general machines---------m0n0wall(192.168.0.10 dhcp
on)---------- kids computers.  The dhcp range on m0n0wall is: 192.168.0.40
through 192.168.0.60.

I have it this was the machines behind the netgear are mine and I want
m0n0wall to be more restrictive with the kids computers, and set up
captive portal on it......

thanks
Kevin

transfers of data to third parties.