[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  "T Kevin Chamberlain" <T dash Kevin dot Chamberlain at usa dot dupont dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] unable to get out
 Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:57:42 +0500
the mono WAN interface seems to be in the same subnet (192.168.0.x) as
the LAN (ie the kids) computer.

If so, the mono WAN should be 192.168.0.10/24 as it is, but the LAN
should be 192.168.2.1, with the kids computers being 192.168.2.3, 2.4
etc. Kids gateway and dns  will both  be 192.168.2.1

hth

sai