[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with proftpd
 Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:31:53 -0600
From: "Henning Andreseck" <AndreseckH at gymszbad dot de>

> okay, now i triedy lees configuation with my extensions. it looks like:

Did you try it without any changes?  And what version of ProFTPd?  As
stated, this is a working config of ProFTPd 1.2.10-27 on Ubuntu Server 6.06.
I noticed that in your extensions you change the root directory.  Does the
user logging in have access to that directory?  But before we go there, lets
see if it works stock.

                                Lee