[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Troels Schmidt - Vika Data" <ts at vikadata dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Is my M0n0 flooded with incoming requests?
 Date:  Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:10:12 +0100
I have a Soekris 4801 running M0n0Wall. Suddenly internet connection is very
poor. Every 5 min. or so I have to unplug the WAN cable. Behind the M0n0 I
have a DNS server which receives app 2,5 mio requests / day. Trafficwise it
only uses 5-10% of the capacity. This behavior has only started a few days
ago.

Hardware has been changed - reinstall of M0n0 has been done. Connection is
OK without M0n0 present.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Troels