[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Simon Buob" <simon dot buob at lan dot ch>
 To:  <AndreseckH at gymszbad dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Geschwindigkeitsanzeige
 Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:38:46 +0100
;)

Seems not reasonably to implement in m0n0wall to me as the reasons mentioned in the prevoius posts.
I think you are talking bout ADSL Signal Data in Main sense (or CATV Signal Data?).
Whatever the the devices on these lines are not the m0n0 itself and so it makes not sense...
btw: These measured Values by these devices are not very close to the real values and should not
considered as
reliable.
Depending on your Devices Software (ZynOs??) there are other ways to read out these Values by a
third machine
for example

one last thing. this is a multilangual thinking and speaking Malinglist, but only minor german
understanding
Mailinglist. So if you want reach the precoius ressources and not annoy them i would recommend to
write in