[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Geschwindigkeitsanzeige
 Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:22:34 -0500
This has been discussed before.

I'd encourage people to:

1. Post in English
2. Answer non-English posts with either a full translation or at least
some sort of summary for the rest of the list to benefit from (either
the question or the answer usually provides *some* value).
3. Encourage the non-English poster in his/her language to at least
*try* to translate, or get some help translating. A bad translation can
be even worse than no translation at all.

In any case it's probably something we'll be having to remind people
about from time to time, given how *international* m0n0 is...