[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  mk at neon1 dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b1 released
 Date:  Sun, 17 Dec 2006 01:16:02 -0600
Manuel,

I just upgraded two of my generic-pc systems from 1.23b1 to 1.3b1. Both use
CF and one has an 800 MHz PIII and the other has a 1000 MHz PIII.  Both
units are basically passing little to no traffic but the 800 MHz unit is
running 0-1 % CPU and the 1000 MHz unit is running a constant 12-13%.  Seems
kinda strange but they both seem to be working just fine.  One other strange
thing I noticed was the length of time it took to upload the new image.
Both units are local so I have the same 100 mbit path to them but one
uploaded in just a few seconds while the other one took 20-30 seconds.

BTW, Thanks for all your hard work!!!  We really do appreciate it.

Roy...