[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Neil Gardner <Neil at neilnz dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b1 released
 Date:  Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:25:13 +1300
Someone just pointed out I would have to use the "Interfaces -> Assign" page
first... I did have a look but the only assignable interfaces are the
existing WAN and LAN. I shuld have saved the startup log but I didn't... If
I still have no luck after 1.3 final I'll post again. Thanks for the couple
of responses so far guys.

Cheers- Neil Gardner