[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ed Lentz" <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OT : How to resurrect a Net4501
 Date:  Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:07:42 -0500
I had been using M0n0wall and a net4501 for a long time.  I needed to use a
different router for my home office for some testing.  I repowered my
net4501 this morning and it appears to come on , the power and error lights
are appropriate.  I cannot get a link light on any of the ethernet ports, I
can't connect to the serial port.  The book says to connect at 19200, I have
tried from 1200 to 384000 I have seen some jibberish.  Is that setting N81?
I tried a  different power supply with the same results.  Anyone have any
ideas to what I might have missed?

Thanks alot

--
Ed