[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Aaron <lists at mycommunitynet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0, VPN & VoIP
 Date:  Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:31:25 -0800
Hello all.

I have used m0n0wall in basic setupsfor a few years. Currently I am
trying to help a non-profit with their move into an office. VoIP is
an important thing. They will have static IP's at both locations and
my hope is that I can have an asterisk server at both locations and
send calls between the "offices".

At their home office, I setup m0n0 and it's been working fine for a
year or two. I'd like to setup the same in their new office and have
an IPsec VPN between the 2 networks so that they could continue to
use network services at both locations - this includes VoIP. I'm not
sure how stable and how well this would work for this. I'd assume it
would work great, but real experiences would be appreciated. I've not
ever setup an ipsec vpn yet.

So, if someone would be willing to tell me if I am on the right
track, Id love to know.

Thanks!
Aaron