[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b1 released
 Date:  Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:35:05 -0600
I tested on a Net4501 found an issue with console reverting to 9600 -
instead of detecting the speed of the hardware. This was originally
address in 1.2b1.

Console speed set to 19200, 8N1 in BIOS. HyperTerm set at 19200 see the
BIOS post - then garbage when the OS boots. If I change HyperTerm to
9600 I can see the menu. If I reboot when the HyperTerm is set to 9600,
I get garbage while the BIOS Posts - but I can see the OS boot.

James W. McKeand