[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christoph Hanle <christoph dot hanle at leinpfad dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Beta 1.3b1 big problems
 Date:  Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:54:28 +0100 (MET)
Hi all,
I have upgraded my 1.23b to the 1.3b and have following problem:
Lan1 (LAN) to outside and VPNs etc. everything is ok.
Lan2 (OPT1) to outside: ping is ok, www.google.de port 80 is ok,
everything else, like http to other sites, imap for mailserver, https
does not work. no errors in the logs, states are ok, reset state and
reboot has no effect.
downgrade to 1.23b solved the problem. differences in the status.php are
imho not very meaninigfull. I found no errors. In the moment i have not
the time to create the same situation with 1.23b and 1.3b for doing a
good compare of both status.php.

any idea ?

bye
Christoph