[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  "Ryan Rodrigue" <Ebay at aarelectronics dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Using a USB Stick
 Date:  Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:36:35 +1000
Hi Ryan,

I'm not badgering your personal opinion in ANY way.  What I was
badgering was your blanket statement " USB sticks used to transfer files
on computers are not designed to be powered up all of the time" that you
so carefully excised from your reply to my post.

That is a statement of fact.  Totally false "fact" with no technical
support whatsoever.

That is what I was badgering.  So please don't make utterly nonsense
claims and blanket "factual" statements that have no basis in reality.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT