[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with proftpd
 Date:  Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:51:33 +0200
On 12/18/06, Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net> wrote:
> Henning Andreseck wrote:
> > So, now i tryed the cfg i got from Lee.
> > the same thing

I'm not seeing any information in here about passive ports being specified?

These lines in proftpd.conf works fine for me, with the appropriate
settings in m0n0 to allow the traffic:

Port                            21
PassivePorts                    60000 60050

I haven't needed to put in masquerade information in my config for it
to work, so I haven't bothered with it. However, I did have to define
the passive ports per the above.

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people
very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
  - "Hitchhikers Guide", Douglas Adams