[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ignacio Verona" <iverona at estudio dash verona dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall for a home user
 Date:  Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:22:55 +0100
Hi,

thanks for your replies! The thing is that I need the 3Com router because
othewise, I don't know how to connect to my DSL line (I havent been able to
find any mini-PCI dsl card) so I'll still need to use one of the DSL routers
to get access to the line.

Also, will I be able to easily (or not ver hard) configure all the things
that my home network clients need (as I said, msn transfers, skype, video
conference...)? That's a big deal, because I that "things" doesn't work
network users will refuse the "new strange router" ;)

Thank you ver much.