[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  1.3b1 Wrap + atheros: bios update wrap
 Date:  Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:55:18 +0100
Hi folks,

A small reminder for those testing the 1.3b1 with atheros wifi chips on a
wrap board, don't forget to update the wrap bios to version 1.11, a bug for
atheros is fixed there.

I don't know if it will have any influence, but just to make sure we don't
think it's a m0n0wall problem while it's a bios related issue J I always
play on the safe side and install the latest bios .

Its downloadable at PC Engines  http://www.pcengines.ch/wbios111.zip

                WRAP BIOS revision history:

                ; v1.11

                ; pd 051108 extend insufficient PCI reset pulse width -
caused

                ;           problems with Atheros single chip cards.

                ;

Regards,

Jurgen.