[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ian Sweet" <is999hamb at ntlworld dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Install Problems
 Date:  Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:43:24 -0000
Hi,

I'm fairly new to all this and am currently trying to install m0n0wall
onto a Compaq PC which has FreeBSD installed.

I want to run the program from the HD.

When FreeBSD Boots, I log in and get $ - how do I then get monowall to
install from here? I have downloaded both the ISO and IMG files but
still can't get it to work

Regards

Ian

This email and any attached files are confidential and maybe copyright
protected, and
may contain information that may be privileged or confidential, It is
intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient,
you are not
authorised to copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof to
other mail recipients, If you are not the intended recipient, you are
not authorised to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message
or any part thereof.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this
communication shall
be legally binding.

Please note that any views or options presented in this email are solely
those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any organisation
or employer
that the author may be linked to.

20/12/2006 15:54