[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN Speed Slow
 Date:  Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:06:59 -0700
Wrap 266mhz, 128mb, 12Mbps/1Mbps cable connection
Person connecting to my VPN server was on a 2.5Mbps DSL connection and it
was averaging 44Kbps.
Traffic shaping was on and turned off with not any difference. There were no
other downloads at the time. What other information would really help? I
don't see anything else that would cause that much of a bogdown on vpn. So I
had him download from my server via FTP and it was backup to 1Mbps upload.