[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ulrik Lunddahl \(PROconsult\)" <ul at proconsult dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b1 released
 Date:  Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:09:39 +0100
For what is worth, this was the best news I have had the whole weekend,
and it's not that is has been a bad weekend at all.

m0n0wall is such a great project, it really helps a lot of people out
there, and I was beginning to get a little worried when the contest was
posted.

Unfortunately I'm not able to help out coding myself, I don't have the
skills, but I will do all the testing I can.

I know you spend a lot of time on this Manuel (and others too), and you
should know a lot of people really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

- Ulrik Lunddahl