m0n0wall beta version 1.3b2 is now available and fixes a few problems
with 1.3b1, namely:
- MSS clamping (PPPoE client)
- forces ATA PIO mode to avoid problems with broken CF cards etc.
- captive portal accounting fix
- NAT-T support for IPsec VPN
- SNMP agent now has support for memory usage information MIB
- hostap mode for ral(4) NICs
- AES for IPsec Phase 1
- automatic keyboard detection for generic-pc(-cdrom) -> fallback
to serial console if no keyboard found
WPA (wireless) hasn't made it into this release yet.
Detailed change log and downloads: