[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Speed Slow
 Date:  Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:13:53 -0500
On 12/23/06, Michael <zlinda1002 at cox dot net> wrote:
> PPTP VPN - WindowsXP client connecting to my m0n0wall server.

Just that particular machine?  Have you tried other machines at other
locations and the same location?  What about CPU usage on m0n0wall,
what's that showing when you're using the VPN?

Not really sure what to suggest, in the years I've been around here
I've never heard of any PPTP problems of this nature that weren't
caused by general connectivity issues which you seem to have ruled
out, or client side problems.

-Chris