[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jai Ketteridge" <jai at innaloo dot net>
 To:  "'Bjoern Euler'" <lists at edain dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Random lack of Dataflow over IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:26:03 +0900
Ive been monitoring the WAN connection in Singapore and it appears to be
fine (ie not dropping out).

Im wondering if its now worth upgrading to 1.32b so that I can enable NAT-T
on the IPSEC connection to Osborne Park ?

Other than that Ive setup a few test VPNs between 3 sites and I actually
find on all of them that pinging and dataflow tends to stop quite often. The
SAD and SPD are always correct but there is simply no dataflow at all from
what I can tell.

I just upgraded one firewall to 1.32b over the net and it toasted itself so
Im not going to try that anytime soon with the singapore one!

Arg!

JK