[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Stemba <m0n0 at velkabystrice dot cz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Status: Captive portal Beta 1.3b2 released
 Date:  Mon, 25 Dec 2006 18:58:26 +0100
On 23.12.06 23:35 +0100, Stemba wrote:

> With 1.3b2 Status: Captive portal, also show 0B per IP download and
> per-user bandwidth restriction not work as in 1.3b1.

You're right. I've just committed a fix for the kernel patch that
made ipnat + dummynet on WAN work in the first place to the
repository (http://svn.m0n0.ch/wsvn/wall/?rev=181&sc=1).

As a temporary workaround, disabling the traffic shaper will make
user download stats work again, but it won't help with per-user
bandwidth restriction.

This will be fixed in 1.3b3 (hopefully once and for all...).

- Manuel