[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <puglima dash mono at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Routing trough VPN
 Date:  Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:49:32 -0300 (ART)
Hi!

Sorry if is this a silly question, but I'm in trouble with a monowall structure (see the following
diagram).
I have a IPSEC VPN (mono 1.22) between two offices (one central and one secondary) linked for a WIFI
Bridge and one Internet link for each office.
If the WAN T1 Internet link of central office goes down I need to route the traffic through the VPN
and reach the Internet through the ADSL Link of secondary office.
How to set this route on Monowall? Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Jefferson Pugliese

CENTRAL OFFICE LAN
   (10.0.0.2/24)