[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roy <mobicult at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall <--> m0n0wall VPN doesn't autoconnect
 Date:  Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:44:48 +0100
hope someone can help me with the following problem. I connected
three sites A, B and C with an IPsec VPN. I searched the archives, but
didn't find a solution.

Site A (m0n0wall)and site B (d-link di-804hv) are auto-reconnected
when the connection is down (option in d-link vpn router) and are
working just fine. The problem is that the IPsec VPN between A
(m0n0wall) and B (m0n0wall) doesn't come up automatically. After a
ping from one of the m0n0wall's on the LAN interface to the other
subnet(diagnostic menu; no response offcourse) the connection is up
for some time and drops after a period of time (not the lifetime for
phase 1/2...I think).

B<--->WAN<--->A<--->WAN<--->C

The subnets do not overlap!
VPN settings m0n0wall: