[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jai Ketteridge" <jai at innaloo dot net>
 To:  "'Aaron Cherman'" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b2: "Keyboard: No" Error Causes Mono to not boot after upgrade
 Date:  Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:25:45 +0900
I was unable to look at the console output but I know monowall did not boot
as it should have. the ADSL connection was not established, I could not ping
the LAN interface. As soon as I plugged in a keyboard and rebooted the PC it
ran up fine. Unplugged the keyboard again and rebooted - same Keyboard NO
error.

Thanks,
JK